Table Tennis Club
Glasgow University Table Tennis Club is a great community for experienced table tennis players as well as complete beginners. Our sessions are mostly casual but if anyone wants to train or get some advice, one of our more experienced players is always there, ready to help.
All our sessions are hosted in the Sports Hall on Level 5 of the UofG Sport Stevenson Building.
We have three sessions:
- Monday 14:00-15:30
- Tuesday 18:00-20:00
- Thursday 14:00-16:00
These are casual sessions, come down for a hit and a chat. We have a variety of skill levels – complete beginners are more than welcome to come along, and more experienced players will also find a good sparring partner.
All equipment can be provided by the club at all our sessions.
To attend a session, just sign up for the session here and come along!
- See Club Sport Training Timetable for training times
Last updated: August 2022
How to Join
Joining a GU Sports Club is a simple, three-step process:
- Join UofG Sport with one of these three memberships only:
- Student Sport 12-month Full-Access (£170)
- Student Sport Semester Full-Access (£99)
- Student Sport Accommodation 12-month Full-Access (£120)*
- Contact the Club about what membership type you should select (if you're unsure) or if you have any questions
- Use the Club Management Portal to join the Club online
You'll need your UofG Sport Member ID to join a Club. Here's where to find your Member ID.
* Discounted Accommodation membership is only available to students living in UofG Accommodation, and is not available for online purchase – please join at Front Desk at the Stevenson Building.