Welcome back, World Changer!
Welcome back! Let's get started on your Registration journey to prepare for another wonderful year. Follow the checklist below to ensure you complete all the necessary steps to remaining a fully-registered student at the University.
Step 1: Check Your Email
Check your email inbox for an email with the subject heading: Access to Your Student Account.
This email will be issued in advance of your course start date. It includes the following:
- Information on how to access your Student Account
- Links to further guidance materials
Step 2: Access MyCampus
- Using the login details provided in your Access Your Student Account email, login to the MyGlasgow Student Portal via MyGlasgow Students.
- Under the MyCampus heading, select: My Registration.
Step 3: Academic Registration
- Ensure your degree programme and course details are correct. If not, locate your Advisor's contact details in MyCampus Student Centre, and request that the necessary amendments are made.
- Update your personal information if necessary, including any new addresses, contact numbers, and Glasgow City Council Tax exemption details.
Step 4: Financial Registration
To complete Financial Registration, you need to pay your fees or provide information about how they will be paid.
If you are paying your own fees:
We also accept other payment methods, such as cheque or bank transfer.
Please note: We do not accept cash payments for tuition fees. If you are a part-time student and have not enrolled in any courses yet, a minimum fee will be displayed on your account.
If someone else is paying your fees on your behalf:
Please provide the necessary details about your external sponsor or scholarship (including SAAS or SLC). You may be asked to upload a digital copy of your sponsor's award letter in MyCampus or provide your SAAS/SLC reference number.
If you haven't applied for fee sponsorship yet, you will be unable to complete Financial Registration. If you are receiving a Postgraduate Loan from Student Finance England or Wales, you will be considered self-funded rather than sponsored. Make sure to apply for funding as early as possible.
Step 5: Student Visa Registration
When you first arrived in the UK, you will have attended Visa Registration. This is where you presented your passport and visa, and if applicable, collected your BRP.
You do not have to re-register your visa details at the start of every academic year to complete Registration. However, if you have a Tier 4 visa, you must attend a Visa Check-In after the beginning of Semester 1.