Changing or leaving a course

Home students

If you are considering leaving your course, you should discuss this with your supervisor, student counsellor, Adviser of Studies or:

  • in the case of Medical or Dental students, the Dean of the College
  • in the case of Nursing Students, the Head of School
  • and in the case of Veterinary Students, the College Director of Student Support Services, who may be able to help you decide on your best course of action.

International Students

If you are an international student requiring a visa to study in the UK, please consult the International Student Support as withdrawing from your programme will have implications for your entitlement to remain in the UK.