Apply for Travel Insurance

Apply for Travel Insurance

Travel Insurance can be arranged for employees & students and the spouses, partners and children of employees or post graduate students accompanying the employee or post graduate student. To be eligible, the employee or student must be travelling on University related business and have received approval in line with the University's travel policy.

The University's travel policy is available on the Safety and Environmental Protection Services website. All employees and students who intend to travel should be aware of the requirements as the insurance may not be valid if the University's travel policy has not been adhered to. 

Applications should be made as soon as you have booked your travel arrangements and can be submitted by logging into the travel insurance application, using your GUID, via the following link –

Travellers should be aware that they are personally responsible for checking the status of the territory that they will be visiting by referring to the Foreign & Commonwealth Office website (a link to this site is provided on the form).

A Quick Reference Guide to completing the new form layout is available at: Travel Insurance Quick Reference Guide

See also the Travel insurance video