University Travel Hub
The new Travel Hub enables self-booking for University flights, accommodation, and rail travel, but also has the advantage of instant booking confirmations and eliminating the need to raise a Purchase Order. The online booking tool is simple to use and the quickest way for you to book travel.
Please follow these 3 simple steps to successfully book your travel.
Step 1. Risk Assessment
All trips taken by University staff or students when travelling on University business must be risk assessed in accordance with the University's Travel Risk Assessment Procedure. They must be registered when they are:
Low Risk Travel
- Travel to low-risk destinations within the UK
- Overseas trips to destinations where these is no Government FCDO warning against travel, or any other foreseeable risks
High Risk Travel
- Higher risk travel within the UK
- Travel to destinations outside the UK where there is a Government FCDO travel warning in place. This includes FCDO warnings either against 'all travel', or against 'all but essential travel'.
- Overseas travel where there are significant additional risks, beyond those covered within the Generic Travel Assessment. for example, sudden civil unrest or security issues, weather events etc.
- For further information please see https://www.gla.ac.uk/myglasgow/seps/travelfieldworkandplacement/travelriskassessmentprocedure/
Step 2. Book Your University Travel
Access the Selective Travel Hub to: