Travel Insurance Policy Cover
This section provides details on the cover available under the University's travel insurance.
If you have any queries relating to the cover, please refer to the following documents before contacting the Insurance Team.
The information in these documents applies to all travel with a departure date on or after 1st August 2019.
As the University is the policyholder and not the individual traveller, the covers applicable are decided by the University. Please note it is University policy not to make claims for travel delay.
1) Travel Policy Wording 20-21 This contains the full terms and conditions of the policy. This should be read in conjunction with the policy schedule as not all covers are applicable.
2) Travel Policy Summary 20-21 This provides a summary of the cover provided by the policy. This policy should be read in conjunction with the policy schedule as not all covers are applicable.
3) Travel Policy Schedule (Staff and Postgraduates) This document confirms the covers that are applicable and the monetary limits that apply.
4) Travel Policy Schedule (Undergraduates) This document confirms the covers that are applicable and the monetary limits that apply.
5) Travel Pack This provides details of the additional services available to assist you in your travels.