Help us keep you safe
We have a range of safety measures in place to keep everyone safe when visiting our venues.
- Please keep your distance from others.
- We ask that you wear a face covering to protect you and those around you. All visitors over the age of 5 are now required to wear a face covering, except where an exemption applies.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided along with washing your hands regularly. Hand sanitiser is available in key areas, along with increased cleaning regimes in toilets and other high footfall areas.
- There are protective screens in place at our desks.
- We have been awarded ‘We’re Good to Go’ status for our safety measures.
We're Good to Go!
We’ve signed up to the ‘We’re Good to Go’ scheme, a new UK-wide industry standard and consumer mark to provide confidence for visitors, communities and tourism businesses alike – as the sector works towards reopening.
The ‘We’re Good To Go’ industry standard and supporting mark allow businesses across all sectors of the tourism industry in Scotland to demonstrate that they're adhering to the respective government and public health guidance, and have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment to check they have the required processes and protocols in place.
The free scheme complements the guidance already issued by Scottish Government to help tourism businesses plan to reopen.
We are working hard to adhere to government and public health guidance and have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment to check we have everything in place to reopen safely.