The Hunterian welcomes group visits to its various venues and admission is free (admission charge for some special exhibitions and The Mackintosh House - £6.00/£3.00).
Please note that we do not provide a group booking service.
Regular tours of our collections are provided by our student volunteer guides. These tours are free, open to all and places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Admission to The Mackintosh House is by a combination of guided tours and free flow self-guided visits.
- The admission charge for both is £6.00, £3.00 concession.
- Guided tours take place from Tuesday to Friday at 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.00pm and 12.30pm.
- Admission is self-guided from 1.00pm Tuesday to Friday and all day on Saturday and Sunday. Last admission 4.15pm (3.15pm Sunday).
- Tours operate on a first come basis. We are unable to take advance or group bookings.
- A maximum number of 12 visitors are allowed in The House at any one time.
- For security reasons we do not allow bags of any kind (including handbags) in The Mackintosh House. Bags can be stored in the lockers on the basement level.
- Visitors should be aware that CCTV is in operation.