How to find us
How to find us
Location (Kelvin Building, B8)
We can be found on level 4 of the Kelvin Building (marked in yellow on the map in the above link). You can get to the Kelvin building by following these directions:
- By train to Glasgow Central: Walk to St. Enoch's underground station (a few minutes, but not so easy to find; walk down Union Street, east along Argyle Street and you will see it to your right when you meet Buchanan Street, see this google map) and take the underground to Hillhead. The main University building is five minutes from Hillhead underground - on exiting the tube station turn left, then first left again.
- By train at Glasgow Queen Street: Walk to Buchanan Street underground station (signposted, just across the road from the exit of Queen Street station) and take underground (Inner Circle line) to Hillhead. The main University building is five minutes from Hillhead underground - on exiting the tube station turn left, then first left again.
- By plane to Glasgow Airport: Take the bus to Buchanan Street Bus Station, walk to Buchanan Street Underground station and proceed as above, OR take a taxi to the Main Gatehouse, University Avenue (approximate cost £20).
- By plane to Prestwick Airport: Take a train to Glasgow Central from the station just next to the terminal (they run every half hour, half-price if you produce your flight ticket), and proceed as above.
- By car: Only come by car if you know of somewhere to park. The car park marked on the map will be full.