Mr Robin Muegge
- MacLaurin Scholarship (Statistics)
B.Sc. in Mathematics at Leibniz University of Hanover, Germany.
M.Sc. in Statistics at Portland State University, OR, USA.
Spatio-temporal areal data modelling: COVID-19 applications and boundary detection for big data.
Academic year 2023/24:
Statistics 1Y: Introduction to Statistics (STATS1002)
Principles of Probability and Statistics (STATS4047)
Statistics for Biomedical Engineering (STATS3002)
Conference Talks and Presentations
- Organised conference session at Royal Statistical Society conference in 2023.
- Organised conference session at GEOMED conference in 2022.
- Poster presentation at Royal Statistical Society conference in 2022.
Invited Seminar Talks
- Computational Biology event at the University of Glasgow in May 2023.
- Jon Nimmo Teaching Prize in the category "UG/PG who teach", at UofG, in 2022.
- Jon Nimmo Teaching Prize in the category "Early Career Staff", at UofG, in 2021.
- F.S. Cater Prize in Mathematical Sciences for outstanding academic achievements, at Portland State University, in 2019.