Health and Wellbeing
"Getting older is like climbing a mountain; you get a little out of breath, but the view is much better" – Ingrid Bergman
- Whether you're managing an existing health condition or learning to live and work with changes in your physical and/or mental health, growing older can bring both benefits and challenges in the area of health.
- This section highlights support available to assist with the more challenging aspects of growing older as well as offering ideas of ways to support healthy ageing.
- Healthy ageing is defined as the process of developing and maintaining the functional ability that enables well-being in older age.
- Find out about making 'reasonable adjustments' to your working environment; help with the cost of spectacles; or advice and support for your general health and wellbeing.
- At whatever stage of the journey you're on, this section aims to help you navigate through the resources available to support you to keep WOWing!