- Rheumatoid Arthritis Centre of Excellence Renewal; Versus Arthritis, £29k (2021-26)
- Research funding - CRUK Centre; Beatson Institute for Cancer Research, £379k (2021-25)
- Cancer Research UK Glasgow Centre - Year 5; Cancer Research UK (CRUK), £800k (2021-2022)
- Tailored Intervention for COPD and Comorbidities by Pharmacists and Consultant Physicians; Office of the Chief Scientific Adviser, £159k (2021-24)
- Longer term impact of COVID 19 infection people with diabetes; Office of the Chief Scientific Adviser, £295k (2021-23).
- Vascular effects of SARS-CoV-2 infection and long term impact on hypertension; Heart Research UK, £250k (2021-24)
- OrgTIP: A transplantable organoid-toin vivo pipeline for targeting phospholipid metabolism to stop colorectal carcinoma; Medical Research Council, £1.2M (2020-24).
- The Influence of COVID-19 pandemic on the Scottish congenital heart disease population; Medical Research Scotland, £20k, (2020-21)
- Targeting RUNX to Attenuate Adverse Cardiac Remodelling; British Heart Foundation (BHF), £1.2M (2020-25)
- Tackling the challenge of multimorbidity in chronic kidney disease; Medical Research Council, £194k (2020-23).Effects of Covid-19 pandemic on diabetes risks and outcomes in UK; Diabetes UK, £83k (2020-22).Accurate, Reliable and Optimized functional MAgnetic resonance imaging at unprecedented field strength; European Commission, £355k (2020-25).
- Stratified Medicine Scotland Innovation Centre (Phase 2); Scottish Funding Council, £7.5M (2019-24).
- TNF antagonism and brain monocyte recruitment in sickness behaviour in rheumatoid arthritis; Medical Research Council, £1.2M (2019-22).
- British Heart Foundation (BHF) Centre of Excellence; BHF, £3M (2019-24)