- Precision-Panc: a dynamic therapeutic development platform for pancreatic cancer; Cancer Research UK, £30k (2022-23).
- Acousto-activated sonoluminescent drug delivery for future precision medicine; Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, £99k (2022-23).
- HUNTER: Hepatocelluar Carcinoma Expediter Network; Cancer Research UK, £67k (2021-22)
- Pancreatic Cancer AI for Genomics and Personalised Medicine (PANCAIM); European Commission (EC), £889k (2021-25)
- HIPPOCRATES; European Commission, £538k (2021-25)
- Evaluation of key Biomarkers for the prediction of successful treatment-free remission (TFR) in chronic myeloid leukaemia; Cancer Research UK, £294k (2021-24)
- Lung cancer and early diagnosis after Covid-19: identifying the impact of remote consulting on lung cancer referral; Cancer Research UK, £25k (2021-22)
- Developing better models of the blood-tumour barrier to enhance drug development for glioblastoma; Office of the Chief Scientific Adviser, £297k (2021-23)
- MINDSHIFT; European Commission, £886k (2021-25)
- Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre supplement; Office of the Chief Scientific Adviser, £61k (2021-22)
- COVID-HEART - Sub Study 1 Demographic, multi-morbidity and genetic impact in myocardial involvement and its recovery from COVID-19; National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), £262k (2021-22)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Centre of Excellence Renewal; Versus Arthritis, £29k (2021-26)
- Research funding - CRUK Centre; Beatson Institute for Cancer Research, £379k (2021-25)
- Cancer Research UK Glasgow Centre - Year 5; Cancer Research UK (CRUK), £800k (2021-2022)
- Tailored Intervention for COPD and Comorbidities by Pharmacists and Consultant Physicians; Office of the Chief Scientific Adviser, £159k (2021-24)
- Longer term impact of COVID 19 infection people with diabetes; Office of the Chief Scientific Adviser, £295k (2021-23).
- Vascular effects of SARS-CoV-2 infection and long term impact on hypertension; Heart Research UK, £250k (2021-24)