We are an international consortium composed of seven partner institutions. MAGMa further draws on the global expertise, experience and networks of seven associate partners covering all regions of the world, who will offer guest lectures, research mentoring and work-based placements by some of the world’s leading scholars and practitioners working on issues in the Art & Cultural Heritage field.
This innovative and multidisciplinary programme will be delivered by a consortium of eight partner Higher Education institutions:
- University of Glasgow (and the Hunterian Museum at UoG for the Summer School option),
- ISCTE - University Institute of Lisbon,
- FLUL - School of Arts and Humanities of the Universidade de Lisboa
- IESA - Arts and Culture Paris,
- Erasmus University Rotterdam,
- TATA Institute of Social Sciences (Winter School) and,
- Smithsonian Institution (Summer School).
The University of Glasgow will serve as the Coordinating Institution of the Programme.