Maclay Residences offers self-catered en suite accommodation to postgraduate students. The self-contained flats comprise 3 or 5 single study bedrooms and a common living/kitchen area.
- 338 single en suite bedrooms (£153.65 per week in session 2020-2021);
- 71 large en suite bedrooms (£165.13 per week in session 2020-2021);
- Fees include: Bed linen; utilities; Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi; personal possessions' insurance; membership of GU Sport;
- Self contained cluster flats for three and five persons;
- All rooms are furnished with: bed; desk; operator chair; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard;
- Well-equipped kitchens with: cooker; fridge-freezer; microwave; kettle; toaster; breakfast bar; individual shelf space;
- Students need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and towels;
- On-site laundry facilities;
- Common room with computer cluster;
- 15-20 minute walk from University main campus;
- Close to City Centre, West End and Yorkhill Hospitals.
(Rates and range of accommodation options available are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notice)
9 Cooperage Place
Tel: 0141 339 6272