Lister House residence provides self-catered accommodation. It contains single study bedrooms and a limited number of studio bedrooms (studio bedrooms are en suite and contain a small kitchen). Kitchen and bathroom facilities are shared between a maximum of 5 students.
- 20 single bedrooms (£115.57 per week in session 2017-2018);
- 10 self-contained 1-bedroom flats (£193.55 per week in session 2017-2018);
- 2 self-contained 3 bedroom family flats (£221.41 per week in session 2017-2018);
- 4 studio bedrooms (£156.94 per week in session 2017-2018);
- Fees include: utilities, Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi*; personal possessions' insurance; access to on-site laundry facilities; membership of GU Sports and Recreation Service;
- All rooms are furnished with: bed; desk; desklamp; 2 chairs; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard;
- Well-equipped kitchens with: cooker; fridge-freezer; microwave; kettle; toaster; dining table and chairs; individual shelf space;
- Students need to provide their own crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, towels, duvet, pillow and bedlinen;
- Common lounge;
- 20 minutes walk from University;
- Close to Botanic Gardens and West End.
* Please note there is only 1 wired Internet access point per self-contained flat.
Lister House is managed by the Student Apartments team:
89 Gibson Street, Glasgow G12 8LD
Tel: (0141) 330 6182