Lister House residence provides self-catered accommodation. It contains single study bedrooms and a limited number of studio bedrooms (studio bedrooms are en suite and contain a small kitchen). Kitchen and bathroom facilities are shared between a maximum of 5 students.
- 20 single bedrooms (£126.77 per week in session 2020-2021);
- 10 self-contained 1-bedroom flats (£212.31 per week in session 2020-2021);
- 2 self-contained 3 bedroom family flats (£242.90 per week in session 2020-2021);
- 4 studio bedrooms (£172.13 per week in session 2019-2020);
- Fees include: Bed linen; utilities, Internet access incorporating Wi-Fi*; personal possessions' insurance; access to on-site laundry facilities; membership of GU Sport;
- All rooms are furnished with: bed; desk; desklamp; 2 chairs; wardrobe; storage shelves; book shelf; noticeboard;
- Well-equipped kitchens with: cooker; fridge-freezer; microwave; kettle; toaster; dining table and chairs; individual shelf space;
- A basic set of crockery, cutlery and utensils will be provided;
- 20 minutes walk from University;
- Close to Botanic Gardens and West End.
(Rates and range of accommodation options available are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notice)
* Please note there is only 1 wired Internet access point per self-contained flat.
Lister House is managed by the Student Apartments team:
89 Gibson Street, Glasgow G12 8LD
Tel: (0141) 330 6182