University Travel Hub
What is the University Travel Hub?
The new Travel Hub not only enables self-booking for University flights, accommodation, and rail travel, but also has the advantage of instant booking confirmations and eliminating the need to raise a Purchase Order.
Who is the University Travel Hub for?
The Travel Hub is for travellers to book their travel directly (colleagues and PGR students). The Hub is intuitive and easy to use, like Expedia or other travel search engines! You will find a range of online support and FAQs in the Travel Hub.
It is also for those who arrange travel on behalf of other colleagues, honorary/affiliate staff, students, or guests. Please complete this online training in order to become an arranger.
Link with your travellers
- Once your Arranger access has been confirmed, contact your travellers and ask them to select you as their Arranger.
- This can be found within the Permissions section of their profile.
- Schools/departments within the Business section of profiles must be identical for the Arranger and traveller.
- Please note Honorary/Affiliate staff and undergraduate students do not have profiles stored on the Hub. Bookings for them should be made as a Guest Traveller via the Hub or using the Travel Booking Form .
- If you have any issues in linking with your travellers, please contact email@example.com
I am an Arranger
Please note Honorary/Affiliate staff and undergraduate students do not have profiles stored on the Hub. Bookings for them should be made as a Guest Traveller via the Hub or using the Travel Booking Form .
Step 1: Before making a booking on behalf of a Traveller, ensure the Traveller has confirmed:
- This booking/trip is in accordance with the University's Travel Booking Policy
- There is only one traveler per online booking
- This booking/trip has Budget Holder approval
- The correct sub-project code has been provided
- This booking/trip has been risk-assessed
Step 2: Book travel through the Online Booking Tool
Step 3: Once the booking has been made, ensure the Traveller:
- Register a trip through the Travel Risk, Insurance and Compliance Approval Portal (TRICAP)
- Downloaded and registered the Safezone app
For any enquiries related to online bookings including cancellations or amendments, please contact Selective Travel Management.
Phone: 028 90689674
Please complete the Travel Booking Form for enquiries related to:
- Honorary/Affiliate staff
- Multi-destination bookings
- Spouse/partner traveller bookings
- Group Student trips, ie. Field trips
- Group events
- Car Hire
- Taxis (relating to travel)
- Ferry bookings
- Trips with additional access requirements
Submit this form to the Dedicated Travel Team.
Phone: +44 2890442077
For enquiries out with the hours of 8:30am-6:00pm, please call
+44 2890 442063.