Winners of the 2019 Student Teaching Awards
Published: 22 March 2019
The STA 2019 winners were announced at an awards ceremony on Thursday, 21 March.
The SRC are pleased to announce the winners of the 2019 Student Teaching Awards.
The winners were announced at an awards ceremony on Thursday, 21 March, in the Kelvin Gallery.
Congratulations to all the shortlisted candidates and winners as well as to all the students who nominated.
- Best Advisor of Studies: Joanne Ramsey
- Best College Teacher MVLS – Honourable mention, Ourania Varsou
- Best College Teacher MVLS: Gwyn Gould
- Best College Teacher Arts: Michael Brady
- Best College Teacher Science and Engineering: Declan Diver
- Best College Teacher Social Sciences: Paul Ferri
- Best Dissertation Supervisor: Maria Gardani
- Best Research Supervisor: Tim Dempster
- Best Postgraduate who Tutors: Moritz Mosenhauer
- Best Student Representative: Johanna Tiedemann
- Best Support Staff: Daniel Keenan
- Best Use of Technology in Learning: Mark McLay
- Best Feedback: Andrew Radford
- Highly Innovative Teaching: Steven Reid
- Outstanding Contribution to Teaching: Zanne Domoney-Lyttle
First published: 22 March 2019