Explorathon 2019 - A Public Engagement Opportunity
Published: 10 June 2019
Register interest to take part in Europe's research-fuelled festival
Europe’s biggest research-fuelled festival is back!
Explorathon will take place in venues across Glasgow on Friday 27 and Saturday 28 September, 2019.
This is a fantastic opportunity to:
- Engage thousands of people with your research
- Be part of a European-wide festival, with extensive exposure and marketing
- Receive support, training and expenses to enable your participation
- Hone your public engagement skills
- Network with staff and students from across the city
This year we are looking for:
- Table-top activities suitable for a family audience - to be delivered on 27th or 28th September
- Schools workshops - to be delivered any date within the range 23-26th September
- Volunteers – to get involved with event delivery and promotion
Staff and students from ALL disciplines are welcome.
Whether you’re new to public engagement or have an existing activity you’d like to bring to a new audience, we want to hear from you!
Watch a video of last year’s Explorathon Extravaganza in the Riverside museum.
Keep up-to-date with Public Engagement at Glasgow:
- Public Engagement Webpages
- Follow Public Engagement on Twitter @UofGPE
- Join the Public & Community Engagement Mailing List
- Share your thoughts on Yammer
First published: 10 June 2019