Purchase Graduation recording
Graduation ceremonies are recorded and produced to a high quality. The live recordings are distributed on a credit card style USB drive which you can order in advance and pay using MyCampus. On the day of graduation orders can also be made via the University Gift Shop in the main building. Recordings are posted out to the location of your choice.
Buy a Graduation recording
To buy a credit card style USB drive of the ceremony, please order through MyCampus.
Download MyCampus Graduation Recording Payment Instructions.
Grad USB - £25
Price includes VAT and standard postage
Filming and Photography of Ceremonies
All students and guests who attend a University of Glasgow graduation ceremony should note that photographic images and film footage will be taken at the event by official photographers for the purposes of promoting the University internally and externally. This includes using images as follows:
- Uploaded to the University’s website (including live streaming), on social media and possibly other online sites
- As part of a live recording which will be produced of the event and made available for sale by the University
- Inclusion within digital, printed and other marketing materials such as print publications, posters/banners, advertising films and e-newsletters etc.
- For teaching and research purposes
Please note, where images (and associated metadata) are used online, they are likely to be transferred outside the EU to countries where the UK has no sharing agreements.
If you do not wish to appear in any film footage or general photography images, guests may view the ceremony from an overflow area.
For further information please see the Student Pivacy Notice.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)141 330 8481/3187
- Address: LEADS, 64 Southpark Avenue, University of Glasgow G12 8LB