Get Office on your...
Personal PC, Mac or laptop
Your University Office 365 account allows you to activate the latest versions of the Microsoft Office apps on up to five personal computers - including Windows and macOS machines - for free.
- On your PC or laptop, log in to Office 365 using your University email address and GUID password
- Click the Settings cog at top right
- Under 'Your app settings', click Office 365
- Click Install software
- Follow the instructions to install your chosen apps
- The first time you run an Office app on your PC or laptop, and occasionally thereafter, you may be prompted to sign in. Just enter your University email address and GUID password.
Your University Office 365 account allows you to activate the latest versions of the Microsoft Office apps to up to five mobile devices, free of charge.
- Download the apps you want (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc) to your device from your app store.
- Log in with your University email address and GUID password.
University managed desktop computer
Word and Excel are installed on all computer cluster PCs. Depending on the cluster, other Office apps may also be available.
The Office suite is installed on all Standard Staff Desktop (SSD) computers. If your PC has an earlier version, you can upgrade to Office 2016.