The External Relations Directorate comprises the following teams:
- UK/EU Recruitment and Widening Access & Admissions
- International Recruitment & Partnerships
- Marketing and Communications
- Business Support
- Development and Alumni
- Short Courses
- Confucius Institute.
Our Mission: to enhance the University’s profile and reputation both locally and globally, and support the University in achieving its strategic objectives through:
- the development of innovative policy and approaches for recruiting and admitting a high quality diverse student body.
- management of institutional brand and reputation
- securing philanthropic resources for agreed institutional priorities
- engaging with all key external stakeholders from prospective students to our alumni community and important influencer audiences
- attracting and prompting research strengths and institutional partnership.