ASEAN Business, Engineering, and Technology Symposium
Lessons for an uncertain future: the role of business, engineering and technology
The Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow is hosting the 3rd ASEAN Business, Engineering, and Technology Symposium (ABEATS). Join us to gain insights and share experience and research results on current developments within the business, engineering, and technology disciplines in a post-Covid era.
The ABEATS mission is to create a sustainable, dynamic and impactful ecosystem, which brings together academics, practitioners, scientists, and policy makers to address business, engineering, and technology opportunities and challenges to create socioeconomic value for Asia and beyond.
Within the ASEAN Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) and the United Nations Development Goals (UNSDG contexts), ABEATS aims to address:
- Global challenges (water and sanitation, health and well-being, climate action)
- Sustainable engineering and innovation for productivity
- Balancing the norms of society, government, and industry challenges.
Join us online on 7 and 8 of December 2021 to meet with academics, practitioners, scientists, and policy makers and share insights and experience, with a particular focus on "Lessons for an uncertain future: the role of business, engineering and technology".
During the two days of the conference, you will have the opportunity to:
- Listen to insights from keynote speakers
- Attend presentations and engage in thought-provoking discussions
- Participate in paper development and academic publishing workshops
- Network with international researchers, practitioners, and policy makers.
Given the continued uncertainty and challenges due to the global pandemic, the conference will take the form of a virtual online event.