Employability - College of Social Sciences
The Student Experience & Partnership Lead supports the development of employability in academic programmes across the College of Social Sciences. The links at the bottom of this page provide information for academic staff, employers and students along with examples of employability initiatives in academic programmes and courses, currently undertaken across the College.
Employability can be integrated into all programmes in a wide range of formats. For example:
- Employer talks
- Consultation projects, business competitions & work simulations
- Collaborative dissertations
- Work based experiences - placements & volunteering
- Student led events
- External organisation visits (field trips)
- Skills development and training
For further information or to discuss options, please contact the Student Experience & Partnership Lead - Skills & Development or call 0141 330 7510.