Update your contact details
You can use the form below to update the University of Glasgow Alumni & Development office with your contact details.
We will use the details you provide to:
- keep you informed of University news, and the achievements and advances being made by the University, its students and staff, and our alumni
- invite you to events hosted by the University, partner organisations, or fellow alumni or supporters
- tell you about the benefits of being an alumnus/a of the University, including discounts and services
- offer opportunities for you to engage with the University as an ambassador, volunteer, friend, and supporter. This may include asking you for your financial support through making a gift to one of the projects which help to deliver the University’s mission of creating and sharing knowledge or asking you to give your time to help students
- manage your interaction with the University, thank you for your support and tell you how your support has made a difference
- if you provide a telephone number, we may use this to contact you for fundraising purposes, though we will always write to you first to ensure you are happy to be called.
Please read the Alumni & Development Office Privacy Notice to find out more about the use, management, and retention of your data.