Update your details: new and current staff
New and current staff can complete the form below to update their details with the University of Glasgow Development and Alumni Team.
If you are a University of Glasgow alumnus/a, and you complete the survey below, Development and Alumni will process your survey data. Your staff information, and any new contact details that you provide, will be appended to your existing record on the alumni database.
If you are not an alumnus/a of the University of Glasgow and you complete this survey, Development and Alumni will create a new record for you on the external contacts database, including your staff information and any contact details that you provide.
Data processing details
Your data will be managed in compliance with the Development and Alumni Privacy Notice. The notice describes how your data will be secured, processed and used. Uses include the following:
- To inform you of the benefits of Alumni Association membership (if relevant)
- To invite you to events hosted by the Alumni Association, the University or partner organisations
- To keep you informed of University news, and the achievements and advances being made by the University, its students and staff, and our alumni. This includes ‘Avenue’, the University’s annual magazine for alumni and supporters
- To offer opportunities for you to engage with the University as an ambassador, volunteer, friend, and supporter. This may include asking you for your financial support through making a gift to one of the projects which help to deliver the University’s mission of creating and sharing knowledge or asking you to give your time to help students
- To manage your interaction with the University, thank you for your support and tell you how your support has made a difference
- If you provide a telephone number, we may use this to contact you for fundraising purposes, though we will always write to you first to ensure you are happy to be called.