Update your details: Former and retired staff
Retired Staff and Staff leaving the University
Retired and former staff can complete the form below to update their details with the University of Glasgow Development and Alumni Team.
If you complete the survey below, Development and Alumni will process your completed form and a record will be created for you on the external contacts database. If you already have a record, your survey data will be appended to that record.
Development and Alumni will manage your data in compliance with their Privacy Notice. The notice describes how your data will be secured, processed and used. Uses include the following:
- To keep you informed of University news, and the achievements and advances being made by the University, its students and staff, and our alumni. This includes ‘Avenue’, the University’s annual magazine for alumni and supporters
- To offer opportunities for you to engage with the University as an ambassador, volunteer, friend, and supporter. This may include asking you for your financial support through making a gift to one of the projects which help to deliver the University’s mission of creating and sharing knowledge or asking you to give your time to help students
- To manage your interaction with the University, thank you for your support and tell you how your support has made a difference
- If you provide a telephone number, we may use this to contact you for fundraising purposes, though we will always write to you first to ensure you are happy to be called.
The Retired Staff Association
If you have expressed interest in joining the Retired Staff Association (RSA), we will note this interest on your record and your data will be processed for additional purposes:
- To inform you of the benefits of RSA membership
- To invite you to events hosted by the Retired Staff Association, the University or partner organisations
Events are organised by John Coggins, the current Retired Staff Association Convener.