Undergraduate degree programmes
In partnership with Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), the University of Glasgow provides programmes in Singapore for students with good grades in an appropriate diploma from one of the polytechnics in Singapore, or equivalent qualifications. Find out more about each programme and its structure in the programme links below.
- Aerospace Engineering (jointly offered with SIT) Singapore Polytechnic Campus
- Civil Engineering (jointly offered with SIT) SIT @ Dover Campus
- Computing Science (jointly offered with SIT) Nanyang Polytechnic Campus
- Mechanical Engineering (jointly offered with SIT) Ngee Ann Polytechnic Campus
- Nursing (jointly offered with SIT) SIT @ Dover Campus
Included in all programmes is a compulsory three or four week intensive immersion programme in Glasgow during the summer vacation between Year 2 and Year 3 (between Year 1 and Year 2 for Nursing students).
How to apply
Applications to the above programmes are processed by Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT). Please visit the SIT web site for admissions requirements or to apply online: www.singaporetech.edu.sg/
For admissions enquiries, please contact Singapore Institute of Technology: email firstname.lastname@example.org (for local students), email@example.com (for international students) or telephone +65 6592 1136.
For enquiries about financial aid, scholarships and pre-matriculated students: email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +65 6592 1136.