Social and Political Philosophy
- Ben Colburn – autonomy, education, liberalism, neutrality
- Katharine Jenkins – gender and race; oppression and emancipation
- Glen Pettigrove – collective agency, collective attitudes, and social identity
- Mona Simion – gender and race, social ontology, distributive justice
- Robin Zheng - moral responsibility, structural injustice, gender and race, social change.
- Robert Cowan – political obligation, philosophy of economics
- James Humphries – autonomy, anarchism, justice, Marxism, non-domination, political authority
- Stephan Leuenberger – philosophy of law
- Benjamin Matheson - commemoration, affective injustice, political apologies, collective guilt and shame
- Steph Rennick – disability, gender
- Adam Rieger - social choice theory, range voting
- Joe Slater - philosophy of law, basic income
For more information on research in this area, see the staff pages linked above, as well as the Glasgow Law and Philosophy Network.
First published: 2 August 2021
next story >>