Dr Ninad Shinde
- Research Associate (Infrastructure & Environment)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate - University of Glasgow (Nov 2022 - Present)
- Research Associate - IISc, Bangalore (Sep 2021 - June 2022)
- Ph.D. in Geotechnical Engineering - IISc, Bangalore (August 2016 - Feb 2022)
- Master of Technology in Earthquake Engineering - IIT, Roorkee (July 2014 - June 2016)
- Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering - V.J.T.I. Mumbai (June 2013 - July 2009)
Ninad's principal research interests are experimental geomechanics, particularly advanced laboratory soil testing, and geophysical field testing. Ninad is currently spearheading the multidisciplinary SOURCE project that has been undertaken to quantify and reduce uncertainty in soil/rock insitu stiffness measurements and improve the predictive capability of offshore wind turbine (OWT) foundation design methods.