Dr Zaiqiao Meng
- Lecturer, BetaRecSys Project Collaborator (School of Computing Science)
- For a list of publications please see Google Scholar.
- Personal website: https://mengzaiqiao.github.io/
My research focuses on the intersection of machine learning, knowledge graph, and natural language processing, with a current emphasis on the biomedical applications.
- Geometric Deep Learning (Graph Neural Networks).
- Knowledge Graph Construction, Utilisation and Reasoning.
- Natural Language Processing.
- Recommender Systems.
- Healthcare Related Applications (e.g. Disease Outbreak Surveillance and Drug Discovery).
- Fang, Jinyuan
Adversarial Attacks and Defenses on Multi-Relational Graphs
- Recommender Systems (H) (COMPSCI4075(21-22))
- Recommender Systems (M) (COMPSCI5091(21-22))
- Introduction to Data Science and Systems (M) (COMPSCI5089(22-23))