Dr Mireilla Bikanga Ada
- Lecturer (Computing Science)
Lecturer in Computing Science since September 2018.
I joined the School of Computing Science from the INTO Glasgow Caledonian University (January - August 2018) and Glasgow Clyde College (2014-18), where I worked as a Lecturer in Computing.
My interdisciplinary PhD at the University of the West of Scotland looked at the feedback delivery methods, in particular, the use of mobile technology for assessment feedback.
- Postgraduate education
- Educational technology
- MSc supervision and marking
- Learning analytics and big data in CS education
- Assessment and feedback
- Identify students at risk: using students’ affective state as a measure of risk
- Active learning in CS education: Flipped classroom, modified Team-Based Learning
- Game-based Learning in CS
- Sultanah Abdullah A Albakri: Using Machine Learning Algorithms for Analysing the Factors that Affect Pupil Engagement and learning outcomes in CS Education
- Al-anqoudi, Maha Said Khalfan
A large-scale intelligent system for e-learning environments
- Alasmari, Ohud Abdullah F
A Framework for Designing Usable Online Coding Tutorial Systems
- Albakri, Sultanah Abdullah A
Using Machine Learning Algorithms for Analysing the Factors that Affect Pupil Engagement and learning outcomes in CS Education
- Algorithms and Data Structures (Semester 2 - 2019)
- M Programming and Systems Development: Bootcamp course (Python, Data visualisation, Data manipulation, Database, Unix) 2019 - ongoing