Dr Mireilla Bikanga Ada
- Lecturer (LTS) (Computing Science)
I joined the University of Glasgow as a Lecturer on the Teaching and Scholarship track in September 2018.
I joined the School of Computing Science from the INTO Glasgow Caledonian University (January - August 2018) and Glasgow Clyde College (2014-18), where I worked as a Lecturer in Computing.
My interdisciplinary PhD at the University of the West of Scotland looked at the feedback delivery methods, in particular, the use of mobile technology for assessment feedback.
- Learning analytics and big data in CS education
- Assessment and feedback in CS
- Identify students at risk: using students’ affective state as a measure of risk
- Game-based Learning in CS
- Active learning in CS education: Flipped classroom, modified Team-Based Learning
- MSc supervision and marking
- Information systems
- Sultanah Abdullah A Albakri: Big data in CS education (schools) (Full title TBC)
- Al-anqoudi, Maha Said Khalfan
A large-scale intelligent system for e-learning environments
- Alasmari, Ohud Abdullah F
Usability Guidelines for Designing Online Coding Tutorials Systems
- Albakri, Sultanah Abdullah A
Using Machine Learning Algorithms for Analysing the Factors that Affect Pupil Engagement and learning outcomes in CS Education
- Algorithms and Data Structures (Semester 2 - 2019)
- M Programming and Systems Development: Bootcamp course (Python, Data visualisation, Data manipulation, Database, Unix)