Adam Smith Scholarship (International)
The University of Glasgow has a number of Adam Smith Scholarships available for September 2020 entry to students entering the Adam Smith Business School. The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee discount.
To be eligible students must:
- Be classed as international for fee purposes
- Hold an offer of a place for a one-year postgraduate taught masters at the University of Glasgow.
- Be a national of Azerbaijan, Brazil, Columbia, Ecuador, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine and USA.
Number of Scholarships20
- Hong Kong
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Saudi Arabia
- United States of America
- Asset Pricing & Investment[MSc]
- Corporate Governance & Accountability[MSc]
- Development Studies[MSc]
- Economic Development[MSc]
- Economics, Banking & Finance[MSc]
- Environment & Sustainable Development[MSc]
- Finance & Economic Development[MSc]
- Finance & Management[MSc]
- Financial Economics[MSc]
- Financial Forecasting & Investment[MSc]
- Financial Risk Management[MSc]
- Financial Technology[MSc]
- International Accounting & Financial Management[MAcc]
- International Banking & Finance[MSc]
- International Business[MSc]
- International Corporate Finance & Banking[MSc]
- International Finance[MFin]
- International Financial Analysis[MSc]
- International Human Resource Management & Development[MSc]
- International Management & Design Innovation[MSc]
- International Strategic Marketing[MSc]
- Investment Banking & Finance[MSc]
- Investment Fund Management[MSc]
- Management & Sustainable Tourism[MSc]
- Management with Enterprise & Business Growth[MSc]
- Management with Human Resources[MSc]
- Management with International Finance[MSc]
- Master of Global Business[MGB]
- Quantitative Finance[MSc]
How to apply
Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on programme application.
Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer.
There is no separate application form required.
For more information contact: email@example.com