The University of Glasgow is offering a 20% tuition fee discount for Academic Session 2023-24 to students entering the Adam Smith Business School.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible Adam Smith Business School postgraduate taught programme.
- Be classed as international for fee purposes.
- Domiciled in the selected countries.
- Not be in receipt of another discount or scholarship funded by the University.
- Corporate Governance & Accountability[MSc]
- Data Analytics for Economics & Finance[MSc]
- Development Studies[MSc]
- Economic Development (with Finance & Policy Pathways)[MSc]
- Economics, International Banking & Finance[MSc]
- Environment & Sustainable Development[MSc]
- Finance & Management[MSc]
- Financial Economics[MSc]
- Financial Modelling & Investment[MSc]
- Financial Risk Management[MSc]
- Financial Technology[MSc]
- International Accounting & Financial Management[MAcc]
- International Business[MSc]
- International Corporate Finance & Banking[MSc]
- International Finance[MFin]
- International Financial Analysis[MSc]
- International Human Resource Management & Development[MSc]
- International Strategic Marketing[MSc]
- Investment Banking & Finance[MSc]
- Management & Sustainable Tourism[MSc]
- Management with Enterprise & Business Growth[MSc]
- Management with Human Resources[MSc]
- Management with International Finance[MSc]
- Master of Global Business[MGB]
- Quantitative Finance[MSc]
How to apply
The discount is applied at registration. No additional application is required.