- Developing statistical downscaling to improve water quality understanding and management in the Ramganga sub-basin; EPSRC, £461k (2019-21).
- Dying at the Margins: uncovering the reasons for unequal access to home dying for the socioeconomically deprived; ESRC, £389k (2019-22)
- South-South Migration, Inequality and Development Hub; ESRC (GCRF), £746k (2019-24).
- Harnessing cross-country administrative data to evaluate national policy impacts on maternal, infant and child health and health inequalities-MatCHNet; Medical Research Council, £408k (2019-23).
- Quality apprenticeships for disadvantaged youth India and Mexico; Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC), £721k (2018-2021)
- Estimating the prevalence, quality and life, economic and societal impact of arthritis in Tanzania; National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), £1.9M (2018 -21)
- GCRF Centre for Sustainable, Healthy, and Learning Cities and Neighbourhoods (CSHLH); ESRC, £7.1M (2018 -21)
- Disadvantage and Participation Accountability Processes: Theory and Evidence from School Development and Management Committees in Karnataka, India; ESRC, DFID, £700k (2018-21)
- UK Collaborative Centre for Housing Evidence (CaCHE); ESRC, AHRC and the Joseph Rowntree Foundation, £3M (2017-22)
- GoWell: Glasgow Community Health and Wellbeing; Scottish Government, NHS Health Scotland, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde and Glasgow Housing Association (Wheatley Group), £2.1M (2005-ongoing)
- Colombia River Stories: improving socioenvironmental understandings for building sustainable peace; ESRC, £321k (2018-20)
- Mental Health Data Pathfinder; Medical research Council (MRC), £1M (2018).
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Global Health Research Group on Social Policy and Health Inequalities; NIHR Global Health Research Fund, £2M (2017)
- Global Interventions at the End of Life; Wellcome Trust, £1M (2015-19)
- Researching Multilingually at the Borders of Language, the Body, Law, and the State; AHRC, £1.6M (2014-17)
- EuroFIT; European Commission FP7 Programme, €6M (2013-18)