- COG-MHEAR: Towards cognitively-inspired 5G-loT enabled, multi-modal Hearing Aids; EPSRC, £229k (2020-24)
- State of the art MEG-TRIUX-neo for advancing multimodal neuroimaging techniques in Scotland; Wellcome Trust, £1m (2020-25).
- AUTOCAPSULE; European Commission, £783k (2020-24)
- Next Generation Nebuliser; Innovate UK, £44k (2020-21)
- Optogenetics in green cell factories; BBSRC, £102k (2020-24)
- Engineering a native K+ channel to enhance stomatal kinetics - SynGORK; BBSRC, £704k (2020-23).
- From data and theory to computational models of more effective virtual human gestures; EPSRC, £435k (2020-23).
- Innovative Network for Training in Touch Interactive Interfaces; European Commission, £957k (2020-24).
- 5G Centre of Excellence at Glasgow; Scottish Government, £1.6M (2019-22)
- Eco-Engineered Biofilters For Sustainable Removal Of Pesticides In Drinking Water; Royal Academy of Engineering, £625k (2019-24)
- Developing the nanokick bioreactor for commercialisation and cell therapy; BBSRC, £582k (2019-21)
- Predictive Haptic COding Devices In Next Generation interfaces; European Commission, £730k (2019-22)
- New Tools for Terrain Gravimetry; European Commission (EC), £716k (2018-22)
- Surgery enabled by ultrasonics; EPSRC, £6M (2018-23)
- Engineering Fellowships for Growth: Printed Tactile SKIN; EPSRC, £1M (2018-21)
- Developing the Human Data Interaction Framework; EPSRC, £1M (2018-21)
- Computing the Face Syntax of Social Communication; European Research Council (ERC), 1.5M euros (2018-23)
- Combining Chemical Robotics and Statistical Methods to Discover Complex Functional Products; EPSRC, £459k (2018-21)
- Novel low cost diagnostic tools and their impact in Africa; EPSRC, £1.5M (2018-21)
- Computing the Face Syntax of Social Communication; European Research Council (ERC), 1.5M euros (2017-22)
- Regenerative Medicine Research Programme; Find a Better Way, £2.8M (2017-22)
- Brain algorithmics: reverse engineering dynamic information processing in brain networks from MEG time series; Wellcome Trust, £2M (2016-21)
- Engineering growth factor microenvironments - a new therapeutic paradigm for regenerative medicine; EPSRC, £3.6M (2016-21)