ANTI-VeC Members receive a Newsletter, approximately on a monthly basis, with special extra issues featuring news updates. If you would like to receive our Newsletter you need to become a member.
You can join the ANTI-VeC Network here
The ANTI-VeC Newsletter has:
- Well-illustrated research articles
- Reviews of our annual meetings and events
- Advance notices of future meetings and conferences in related fields
- Recently published papers by ANTI-VeC members
- Messages from the ANTI-VeC Team
Updates and progress information on our ANTI-VeC funded initiatives, including:
- Pump-priming awards
- Training and knowledge exchange visits between members' groups
- International conference bursaries
- Travel bursaries to attend ANTI-VeC meetings
- Notices of grant opportunities offered by other funding bodies (past and current)
Current and past Newsletter issues are available to members only via request.
Network's Communications Officer