ANTI-VeC members receive a newsletter, updating them about current opportunities and events within the network. If you would like to receive our newsletter, simply sign up as a member. Join the ANTI-VeC Network.
The ANTI-VeC Newsletter has:
- Well-illustrated research articles
- Reviews of our annual meetings and events
- Advance notices of future meetings and conferences in related fields
- Recently published papers by ANTI-VeC members
- Messages from the ANTI-VeC Team
Updates and progress information on our ANTI-VeC funded initiatives, including:
- Pump-priming awards
- Training and knowledge exchange visits between members' groups
- International conference bursaries
- Travel bursaries to attend ANTI-VeC meetings
- Notices of grant opportunities offered by other funding bodies (past and current)
Current and past Newsletter issues are available to members only via request.
Network's Communications Officer