Adam Smith Building, Room 512
Research title: “The Impact of Imputation tax system on the tax avoidance level of firms”.
How tax regimes affect national and international level tax avoidance?
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Class tutorial for ACCFIN5208 Issues in International Corporate Taxation.
- Class tutorial for ACCFIN5039 Principles of Financial Econometrics.
- MRes Accounting and Finance (with Distinction) from University of Dundee.
- MSC Accounting and Finance from Glasgow Caledonian University.
- MSC Mathematics (India)
Work in progress
- Tax environment and profit shifting (with Dr. Panagiotis Karavitis and Dr. Pantelis Kazakis)