Research title: How Chinese women in British Higher Education make sense of womanhood.
My PhD research explores how Chinese women in British Higher Education make sense of womanhood over time.
- Gender, class and ethnicity
- Internatioanlization of Higher Education
- Social justice
- 02.2021 to date, Graduate teaching assistant, LEADS, University of Glasgow
- 02.2021 to date, Part-time EPQ research tutor, Illume Technology
- 09.2019-07.2020, English teacher and educational administrator, Chengdu Bekids Consultant Co., Ltd, Chengdu
- 09.2018-05.2020, Part-time learning mentor, EIC Education, Glasgow
- 02.2017-08.2017, Teacher (educational theories), Chengdu Modern Vocational and Technical School, Chengdu
- 07.2015-01.2017, Intern English teacher, Eton House International School, Chengdu
- 2020 to date, PhD in Education, University of Glasgow,
- 2018-2019, Master of Science: Educational Studies, University of Glasgow
- 2017-2018, Pre-Master's for Law and Social Sciences, Glasgow International College
- 2012-2016, Bachelor of Arts: Preschool Education, Sichuan Normal University