How to add a lecture recording to Moodle
Please note you will not be able to set up any Moodle links until after your first recording has been published.
- Log in to Moodle with your GUID and password
- Navigate to your Moodle course, and click Turn editing on
- Scroll to the section in which you want the link to your recordings to appear
- Click Add an activity
- In the Activity chooser select Echo360 (echo360.org.uk)
- Give the Activity a meaningful name
- Click Save and Display
- You should now see a list of the courses stored in Echo360 that you are associated with: click on the one you want to embed
- You now have a choice:
- To embed all the Echo360 recordings for this course, click Link to the Section Home, then click Link CONTENT. You will only need to do this once as any new recordings will automatically appear here.
- If you prefer to embed recordings one at a time, click Link to a Classroom, then select the recording you want, then click LINK CONTENT.