Support for Timetabling and Teaching
Our remit includes learning and teaching for all undergraduate students, postgraduate students, and taught programmes.
Learning and Teaching Planning
Professor Moira Fischbacher-Smith, Vice Principal Learning & Teaching.
If you are a member of staff, please contact the team if you have any questions or concerns.
If you are a current or prospective student, we realise you may have questions too. Please contact your School or course to get answers to any specific questions.
- Health and Safety Measures on Campus
- Scottish Government Guidance
- Principles for Managing Class Behaviours Jan 2022
- Learning and Teaching Strategy
- Timetabling Policy and Process
- Timetabling & Room Allocations Process AY23-24 FAQS
- Lecture Recording Policy
- Accessible and Inclusive Learning Policy
- Supporting students' transition into their studies
- HR Coronavirus Page
If you have any queries or questions about teaching planning or the project work, please contact the team.