- Lecture recording - room booking guidance for Echo360
- Video conferencing - room booking guidance for Zoom
Please submit booking requests five days prior to your event.
- AV equipment for lecture recording or video conferencing
- Audio recording devices where recording facilities aren't available
Please submit any requests five days prior to your event.
Learning space PCs
Restart the PC after each use!
- Select the RestartThisPC icon on the desktop
Learning space PCs are available for anyone to use from 7.30am-11pm.
- For full internet access use Eduroam Wi-Fi
If you only need to connect to UofG web pages or systems, you can use flexaccess Wi-Fi with no set up
Wired (ethernet) connection
- Connect your laptop to the marked port. Do not remove the ethernet cable from the teaching space PC.
- Use the IP address shown below:
(The IP address will only show when you are in a teaching space)
Learning space PC software
Learning Space Build 10.4
- Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2
- Microsoft Office 365 device based licensed
- Office Tools
- Google Chrome Portable
- Edge Browser
- Adobe Reader DC
- Google Earth
- Dotnet 35 dismInfrarecorder 0.53
- Libre Office 7.1.5
- VLC Media Player
- Windows Media Player
- Wolfram CDFPlayer
- .Net Framework
- EMU 6.2
- Sante Diacom Lite
- SMART Board Tools **
- SMART Notebook 11** (Language Packs - English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Hebrew)
- Open Dyslexic font
- Echo360 Device Monitor**
- Zoom: Please note not all rooms are set up with cameras and microphones
- Shortcut on desktop to Glasgow Anywhere Desktop. Additional software requirements to meet teaching needs and access to personal virtual desktop.
** only on specific areas