The COVID-19 pandemic is changing the way we engage with the public. Online engagement has emerged as the 'new norm', from Zoom workshops to social media.
These pages offer links to resources to support delivering your events online.
- Being Human Engaging at a Distance Toolkit - this resource from the Being Human festival offers tips on both socially-distanced and online events
- NCCPE 'What works? Engaging the public through social media' - from Twitter to Instagram, find the right platform for your engagement
- NCCPE 'Online Engagement: A guide to creating and running virtual meetings and events' - created during lockdown, this guide pulls together top tips for planning your online meetings and runs through the pros and cons of different online platforms
- Best Practice for Online Meetings - Jamie Gallagher - things to consider and plan for before, during and after your online meeting
- Creating an Engaging Video - webisodes from Zara Gladman on creating engaging video content