Here are some resources to support delivering events online.
- The UofGEngage forum launch focussed on experiences and learnings from engaging online. You can watch the full recording on our website.
- Being Human Engaging at a Distance Toolkit - this resource from the Being Human festival offers tips on both socially-distanced and online events
- NCCPE 'What works? Engaging the public through social media' - from Twitter to Instagram, find the right platform for your engagement
- NCCPE 'Online Engagement: A guide to creating and running virtual meetings and events' - created during lockdown, this guide pulls together top tips for planning your online meetings and runs through the pros and cons of different online platforms
- Best Practice for Online Meetings - Jamie Gallagher - things to consider and plan for before, during and after your online meeting
- Creating an Engaging Video - webisodes from Zara Gladman on creating engaging video content