Training and Resources
To book a course on core:
- Login to the HR Self Service Portal
- Select the Learning and Development option from the menu on the left hand side
- Search by course name or category
If you are a student without access to CoreHR but would like to attend the course, please contact Zara Gladman by email.
Upcoming courses - staff
Public Engagement: Introduction - 20 March 2020, 11-1pm, PGR Training Room, 11 The Square. Search 'Zara'. Course code RISPUBEN. POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19 - SUBSCRIBE TO THE MAILING LIST FOR UPDATES
The MVLS Engagement team hold regular public engagement gatherings, open to all. Visit their website for more information.
- Public Engagement at the College of Arts - 28 January 2020, 10.30-1pm, Room 204, 6 University Gardens. Search 'Casi Zara', category 'ARTSLAB' to find and book this course on CoreHR.
- Science Communication Training ('Fit for Famelab!') - 6 February 2020, 10.00-12.30pm, Room 526, James Watt South Building. Recommended for those registered for Famelab 2020.