Keep up to date with events, training and opportunities by signing up to the Public Engagement Mailing List.
Dr Zara Gladman
Public & Community Engagement Advisor
Phone: +44 (0)141 330 2625
Contact me about:
- Support with public or community engagement projects and events, including developing an effective evaluation plan to capture impact
- Support with public or community engagement elements in REF Case Studies or Pathways to Impact statements
- Training and public or community engagement opportunities
- Support with public engagement grant-writing
- Support with promoting your public engagement projects and events
College or School-Level Support
Ask me about:
- The research and work carried out by MRC/CSO Social and Public Health Sciences Unit to improve health and wellbeing, and reduce health inequalities
- How we further the reach of our research with key stakeholder groups - public, partners, professionals and policymakers
- Public engagement activities developed by the Unit
- Opportunities to collaborate
- If you would like to work with us to develop an event or activity for your school or community group.
- For general information about public engagement opportunities and events in Glasgow.
- For information about the research carried out at the WCMP (parasitology, immunology and global health)
- Enquiries relating to my research on citizen science and ‘science and society’.
Communication, Marketing & Outreach Officer, QUANTIC
Phone: +44 (0)141 330 3449
MVLS Engagement Team
Phone: +44 (0)141 330 2134
We welcome community and public engagement enquires related to the research and work of the College of Medical Veterinary and Life Sciences.
MVLS staff and students seeking information please visit www.gla.ac.uk/mvls-engage.
Glasgow Science Festival
Phone: +44(0)141 330 5370
Dr Deborah McNeill (Director) runs the annual Glasgow Science Festival in June and a wide range of community projects throughout the year. Contact her about:
- Glasgow Science Festival and other public engagement and community projects
- Support with and co-authorship of public engagement grants or pathways to impact
- Training in public engagement, social media, video editing and communication skills
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Other opportunities to collaborate