Bid for Learning and Teaching Development Funds
The University of Glasgow Learning and Teaching committee has issued a second funding call for bids to the Learning and Teaching Development Fund for 2016/17.
The aim of the Learning and Teaching Development Fund is to support developments in the practice of learning and teaching that will make significant contributions to the enhancement of learning and teaching across the University and to the delivery of the objectives of the Learning and Teaching Strategy.
Bids are invited for Small (up to £3K) projects. Bids will run from 5 December 2016 to 31 July 2017. All University of Glasgow staff are eligible to bid for funds and LTDF funding may be used to match other funding.
The deadline is 28 November 2016.
Your bid must demonstrate:
- Clear linkage to the Learning and Teaching Strategy and associated priorities
- Exploration of innovative approaches with potential for direct benefit to the learning experience of the University of Glasgow’s UG and/or PGT students
- Demonstration of measurable outcomes, i.e. it must be possible for others to see what was achieved and how approaches might be implemented elsewhere in the University
- Potential for integrating the project outcomes into existing learning and teaching practice
- Sustainability beyond the funding period
- Transferability of approach; i.e. potential for impact beyond a single subject or individual aspect of a service
- Awareness of relevant scholarship of learning and teaching and/or, where appropriate, previous LTDF projects
- Value for money is an over-riding criterion. Applicants should justify all costs in light of the criteria above
- For the details, and to apply, visit the Learning and Teaching web pages.
First published: 31 October 2016