Last chance to apply for SGSAH Summer School
Issued: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 12:27:00 BST
The Scottish Graduate School for Arts and Humanities (SGSAH) Summer School registration will close Wednesday 15 June 2016.
Any doctoral researcher within arts & humanities is welcome to attend, regardless of funding source!
The Summer School takes place from 20 - 23 June.
SGSAH is the world’s first national graduate school in the Arts & Humanities and is based at the University of Glasgow. All doctoral researchers attending any of the 16 Member Higher Education Institutions are part of the Graduate School and are welcome to register to attend the SGSAH Summer School.
Summer School Workshops
Due to popularity very limited spaces remain across the workshops & events offered this year. SGSAH workshops with few places remaining are:
- Developing & writing a publication strategy in the internet age
- What is qualitative research & how do I find out how to do it?
- Philosophy & History
- BBC Scotland Broadcasting: an introduction for researchers
- Digital Humanities: a one-day introductory workshop
- Oral History
- New perspective on the Scottish Enlightenment
- Creating a digital edition: an introduction to TEI encoding
- Feminist research methods
Accommodation is available in Glasgow city centre for those who require it. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries & bookings. We cannot guarantee last minute enquiries.
Travel expenses will be paid for those at a distance to help them attend. Travel costs will be reimbursed only from your home institution (must be a SGSAH member HEI) to place of event unless there are exceptional circumstances.
For travel guidance please visit Travel and Subsistence Guidance