Health & wellbeing
Supporting the wellbeing of our University community through these challenging times is a key priority.
Fostering an online community focused on wellbeing, mental health and information sharing, and harnessing the expertise of our colleagues, is core to our approach.
- Creating a hashtag to connect colleagues over social media (#QuaranTeamUofG)
- Encouraging and facilitating virtual team get-togethers with a focus on wellbeing, support and fun
- Asking our experts to share their advice, such as our Professor of Psychiatry and our Director of Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Q&A sessions with senior management addressing topics that may be concerning our colleagues or students during these uncertain times
- Fitness & wellbeing resources including live exercise classes, meditation and nutrition advice delivered by our experts in UofG Sports.
However, we’re keen to do more.
We’re in this together
We welcome suggestions of wellbeing initiatives that have been implemented at your institution and we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch at email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy and can benefit from our resources, including the following advice from our Professor of Psychiatry Daniel Smith on managing your mental health.