The Chancellor’s Fund supports innovative, exciting projects that have an impact across the University and wider community.
Established in 1999, it has since funded over 550 projects from the generosity of our graduates and friends.
The Chancellor’s Fund aims to:
- Support our students by helping to provide a rich and rewarding university experience.
- Enhance the learning environment by providing access to new technologies and enhanced facilities.
- Develop excellence by providing financial support for research, teaching and promoting academic developments.
- Preserve the University's heritage, enhancing the physical and cultural heritage of the University.
- Advance projects aimed at tackling environmental sustainability in line with the University's response to the climate change emergency.