Science Undergraduate Readmission

If you have previously been in attendance on a Science degree at the University and have now withdrawn, you may be eligible to apply for Readmission.

To apply for Readmission into Level 2 Science (or above) please complete the College of Science & Engineering Readmission form‌ and return to the Chief Adviser for Science:

If you have any questions relating to Readmission, please contact