What did you think?
We would love to hear your reflections on this exhibition. Your feedback will help us in our ongoing research and would be much appreciated.
Please follow this link to complete our short survey: https://forms.office.com/
Alternatively, you are welcome to email email@example.com with your thoughts on all or any of the following:
- What, if anything, will stay with you after visiting this exhibition?
- Has this exhibition encouraged you to think differently about:
- your senses, your sense of touch in particular?
- the role of imagination in how you perceive the world?
- the role of memory in how you perceive the world?
- Has this exhibition contributed to your awareness of how deafblind people may perceive or experience the world?
- Having viewed the exhibition what, if anything, do you think audio-visual art can contribute to our understanding of the idea of ‘touch’?
We would also welcome any comments on the accessibility and navigability of the website.